Opening – Equity Advisor
We are looking to add a resource for client servicing and marketing. We are a boutique research house with four member core team.
This role isn’t about:
Equity Research OR Data Punching, neither it is a target driven sales role disguised under designation of ‘Relationship Manager/Advisor’
The job would include:
- Client Servicing: You will be key touch point for clients which include institutional investors, family offices and ultra-HNIs and handle queries related to subscription/advisory. You would initially undergo a two-month training led by our research team to be able to service clients. Even thereafter you will closely work with the research team to stay abreast of their thought process and research projects.
- Lead Conversion: We are using a whole host of lead generation methods specially social media, you would be following up with them through phone and email to explain how we can add value to their investment strategy. There would not be any pressure in terms of targets or conversions. (This is not a hardcore sales job, just communicating what we do in a passionate way)
- Social Media & Email Marketing: We have opt-in mailing lists which you can use effectively for appropriate targeting. You will build engaging emails and content for upgrading guest users to paid plans. You will be using Twitter, LinkedIn & Facebook to engage people and drive subscriptions. This will include launching and monitoring paid advertisement campaigns.
- Miscellaneous: Since we are a start-up, you will probably have to do all this and more. We undertake lots of secondary and primary research projects where you will be involved. You will be reporting directly to CEO.
What we need:
- Excellent communication skills; fluency in spoken English as well as written.
- Passion for stock markets.
- You will need to be happy in a fast paced entrepreneurial setup.
What we can provide:
- A competitive salary
- The ability to get in early in a startup which will go places and become a partner through ESOPs.
- A great flexible working environment – we work in Shalimar Bagh, North Delhi and have a spacious, neat & quiet office.
- A smart and motivated team to work with.
- Ability to grow in this sunrise industry – Financial markets are just beginning to explode and we are right at the centre of it.
We don’t care which college you went to. We don’t care if you passed college at margin or dropped out. We only care if you are passionate about financial markets, if you like investing that would work very well.
- Location: North Delhi
- Experience: 1-4 years in Relationship Management/Wealth Management/Priority Banking
- Annual Remuneration: Rs 2.4 – 6.0 Lacs + Incentives + Health Insurance
- Education: Graduate/Post Graduate with major in Sales & Marketing
The compensation mentioned above is net salary (and not inflated in cost-to-company terms)
Interested Candidates may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with cover letter sharing why you think you would fit in this role. Please write email subject as ‘Application for Equity Advisor’.
If you are shortlisted you will be contacted over phone for telephonic interview followed by a personal interview round.
Stalwart Advisors is a fast growing SEBI registered Independent Equity Research firm based out of New Delhi. We analyse emerging businesses listed on Indian Exchanges and look for low-risk opportunities with a 3-5 year perspective. In our brief history, we are fortunate to already have a diverse set of clients ranging from Indian family offices, HNIs to large base of individual investors.