Opening – Data Analyst
We are looking to add a resource to our Data Analyst team. We are a boutique equity research house with a four-member core team.
The role would involve conducting forensic research on listed Indian companies. There would be a two months training.
What we need:
- Passion for number crunching & stock markets.
- A curious & detective mind-set.
What we can provide:
- A competitive salary
- The ability to get in early in a startup that will go places and become a partner through ESOPs.
- A great flexible working environment – we work in Shalimar Bagh, North Delhi, and have a spacious, neat & quiet office, with a TT room to unwind in the evening.
- Peer learning from a smart and motivated team of CFA Charterholders.
- Ability to grow in this sunrise industry – Financial markets are just beginning to explode and we are right at the center of it.
We don’t care how many attempts you made to clear CA or which college you went to. We only care if you are passionate about financial markets, if you like investing that would work very well.
- Location: North Delhi
- Experience: Fresher
- Annual Remuneration: Rs 6 Lacs + Performance Incentives
- Education: Chartered Accountant
The compensation mentioned above is net salary (and not inflated in cost-to-company terms)
Interested Candidates may send their resume to email@example.com along with a cover letter sharing why you think you would fit in this role. Please write the email subject as ‘Application for Data Analyst’.
If you are shortlisted you will be contacted over the phone for a telephonic interview followed by a personal interview round.
Stalwart Investment Advisors LLP is a fast-growing SEBI registered Independent Equity Research firm based out of New Delhi. We analyze emerging businesses listed on Indian Exchanges and look for attractive opportunities with a 3-5 year perspective. In our brief history, we are fortunate to already have a diverse set of clients ranging from Indian family offices, HNIs to a large base of individual investors.